Each visiting student, teacher or supervising adult should receive their own copy of the relevant "What to Take" list to use as a packing guide.
Adherence to our Dress Code (as part of our Responsible Behaviour Plan) is essential. Our "Paluma Uniform" was developed after many years experience of working in the rainforest and confirmed through recent risk assessment processes.
"Paluma Uniform" consists of -
- a broad-brimmed hat (no caps)
- sunsafe shirt (at least short sleeves and collar)
- full-length trousers (no shorts)
- long socks (not ankle socks)
- comfortable closed-toe walking shoes (joggers)
- a raincoat or emergency "ponchos"
- insect repellent